lunes, 17 de junio de 2013

THE MOUNTAIN





How can I describe who I am? How can I tell you all the incredible moments that I experienced in the time I’ve been here? How can I make you feel what I’ve been feeling throught the moments of beauty and sorrow, joy and sadness? The memory of someone that never rest letting every second leaving it’s mark.Walking while feeling the stones under my shoes and breathing strongly.
You can find the beauty if you are looking for it.I’ve never found anything that I really wanted if I wasn’t looking for it . The path is shown to the eye who is properly trained.The experience is the best one and nothing can replace it. Just those with the heart big enough to hug the life being grateful for what they have and compassive with the mistakes of others will see the mountain between the fog. That place where each second is a ocean of time where the click is the sound of their own joy.

Gael

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario